There’s so much good stuff happening behind the scenes at Welcome Home Ministry that I hardly know where to begin.
Change is definitely in the wind!
Let’s Get To It!
After much prayer and contemplation, I am moving forward with bringing on a team of women to contribute articles so that this website always has content to equip and encourage women in their journey as a wife, mom and home builder.
I won’t be blogging this summer. Instead, I’ll be spending my time developing resources to help women flourish in family life.
I’m also working on doing a site redesign. It’s high time Welcome Home Ministry had a face lift; but more important than how beautiful it will be, is the redesigns ability to better serve the women we minister to.
I’m also working on conducting interviews via podcasts, and Facebook Live for the blog.
In short, I can’t wait to share with you what I hope will be a big reveal come this September.
Welcome Home Ministry’s Reader Survey
Would you please take this brief 3 minute survey I’ve designed to help me better serve you. Your responses will help me to make wise choices as I move forward with the site redesign. All responses are anonymous! Thank you!
Thank you for taking my survey! Wait, you did do the survey, right? Ut ah…go back and do it now! 🙂
Let’s Stay in Touch This Summer
Pool Side Reading
Summer is the perfect time to catch up on some reading; so I’d love for you to stop by and read a few post as you sit pool side with the kids. Here are a few reader favorites to get you started:
- Marriage – An Open Letter to My Husband on Our Anniversary: I Would Choose “Us” Again
- Motherhood – How to Not Be a Psycho-Mom on Mother’s Day
- Home – In Christ, My Home Is – 15 Affirmations for the Christian Home + free printable
- Christian Moxie – Take Courage Girlfriend! You Can Do This.
- Humor – Why Temper Tantrum Parenting Might Just Help You Make the Rapture
- Social Justice – How the Gospel is Wrecking My Life: Orphan Care and the American Dream
- Counter Cultural Christianity – The Value of Living a Small Life
You can also stay in touch with me on social media:
>>Follow the fun on Facebook
>>Pin along on Pinterest
>>Tweet Baby! on Twitter
Have a happy and blessed summer!